About me

An asthetics fanatic hoping to become one of the most successful and creatively dynamic costume designers of my age. Basically... I like things that look awesome.

Sunday 19 December 2010

How the hell?




My friend Chris Larping. Not my photo- not my costume. Liked it thought.


Enough is enough. I'm sick of dreaming- its all I do. I don't want to be one of those washed up people who says that that they could have been this and could have been that. Not that I expected it to be easy, but its hard trying to find a job in costume. I'm here and I'm fresh and I'm willing to work for zilch just for some experience, but I don't know where to start. Who wants me? Who has the power to say they'll have me?

The one thing I know I need is contacts. Which I most definatly don't have. Everyone else seems to have an uncle that works on Harry Potter Props or one that is Stephen Fry. But I suppose I'm not looking hard enough. 

The only thing to do is keep trying I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment