About me

An asthetics fanatic hoping to become one of the most successful and creatively dynamic costume designers of my age. Basically... I like things that look awesome.

Sunday 19 December 2010





Most of these are Suicide Girl images. None of these belong to me but are too beauitful not to share.

Here are a few images that I have been saving. I work with images alot and when I come across a picture which I feel encompasses my personality I like to keep a record of it. Here are a few from my archive- with the particular common thread of body art.


This stems back to the origonal reason of why I got into costume. I have always loved working around the body and subsequently most of my art has been centered around this. I believe the naked body is such a pure form that it is a great blank of paper for any artist. My facination with tattoos breaches this pure form but has such a strong identity message that it thrills me.

I have not yet been able to convince myself to get a tattoo. I remember a Vogue article which said that a tattoo is somebody elses permanent mark on you; I find this slightly disturbing. I can understand none artistic people who admire the art having anothers design, but an artist not taking control of his identity is another matter entirely. If I ever breach the gap between here and an inked skin then it will definatly be my unique design.
Finding uniqueness is harder than you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment